There are many factors that determine the size and shape of your breasts, which may affect your female body to some extent. Breast shape and size change throughout your life, unlike other parts of the body that stop growing after reaching a certain size.
Today, most women opt for breast augmentation or implant surgery to increase their breast size as desired. However, certain exercises with proper technique can help you get fuller and bouncy breasts. Although the exercises do not yield permanent results like breast implant surgery, they are less invasive and have no side effects.
The effectiveness of breast exercises
Exercising is affordable and safe compared to costly surgery and invasive breast augmentation methods that have potential health risks. A study showed that exercise helps strengthen the surrounding muscles, especially in breast cancer survivors. It will enhance the appearance of the chest, improve your posture, and give the impression of more attractive breasts.
Stretching and strengthening your pectoralis muscles, which are the muscles below your breasts, can lift the appearance slightly, but they’re only temporary. Therefore, no exercise can give you the permanent size or shape of the breasts you desire.
The only guaranteed way to increase breast size is breast implant surgery. However, supplementing exercise with a diet can help in some cases.
Read more: Maintaining a healthy breast cancer diet
for example, strength training Exercise and eating foods rich in nutrients and calories can help plump up sagging skin and plump up breasts in underweight women. If you are overweight, reaching and maintaining a healthy weight through diet and exercise can improve breast size and appearance.
Keep in mind that exercise does not have a direct effect on your breast size. It only affects your chest muscles, making your breasts appear more prominent and firm. And even after exercising regularly, there are still chances that you will not achieve the desired results. Therefore, combine exercises with a healthy diet to increase breast size.
Six exercises to increase breast size naturally
It is a good exercise to strengthen the pectoral muscles and pull them forward to increase the size of the chest. The bench press will stretch the pectoral muscles and make them more toned. Although it does not affect your cup size.
- Lie on the seat with the front part facing up.
- Make sure your neck, spine, and hips are aligned with the bench.
- To lift the weight, straighten your arms in front of you, bring them down to the level of your chin, and bring them away from your body.
- Holding the weight in front of you, lift it by extending your arms as high as you can while keeping it away from your body.
- Start by lifting the weight, then lower it to chin level.
- Repeat this exercise two or three times for 5 to 10 rounds each.
Clouds and clouds
Your chest muscles will be strengthened and tightened during the pull-up and pull-up exercise. In addition, it helps in tightening and lifting the breasts. As a result, the breast size and curve will increase.
- On a flat surface, place one leg in front of the other while maintaining a straight spine and steady chin.
- Create a tug or pull now with the lever.
- Place the opposite hand slightly back on a solid support with one leg in front of the other.
- Put a little pressure on your hand now, and you will feel your chest muscles stretching.
- Repeat the exercise by placing the other leg in front.
Pushups are one of the most adaptable chest exercises available. It may surprise many women that push-ups are very helpful in enhancing breast size and shape. It also strengthens your entire body, focusing on your chest, shoulders, triceps and core.
- Your palms should be next to your shoulder while you’re lying on your stomach.
- Make sure the toes are on the ground.
- Slowly raise yourself up, keeping your knees straight.
- For best results, increase the count to 8-12 times.
Cobra Pose or Bhujangasana
The cobra pose, also known as Bhujangasana, is one of the main asanas that lift your chest. In addition to strengthening the breast muscles and aiding their long-term growth, the pose improves blood circulation.
- On your front, lie with your arms by your side.
- You will stretch your chest and lift your head by raising your arms and lifting your upper body with your palms up.
- Gradually return to the starting position.
- Do this six times a day.
The butterfly push-up primarily pushes and focuses the pectoral muscles. With the right equipment, it’s easy to complete in the gym. However, if you don’t go to the gym, you only need a set of dumbbells for this exercise.
- Keep your back straight while sitting on a chair.
- When lifting dumbbells, start by bringing your arms and elbows in.
- Now, spread your hands as wide as possible and take a deep breath.
- Draw your shoulders in and exhale.
- Do this exercise 15 times daily to start seeing the effects.
Your chest muscles are pulled upward by a coordinated movement of your arms, which lifts your breasts. It will benefit the arms, upper body and chest.
- Extend your arms wide.
- Move your arms in short circles counterclockwise.
- Take a minute to do it
- Continue counterclockwise.
- You can perform two to three sets.
Aerobic exercise can help tone and strengthen the pectoral muscles that lie beneath the breast tissue. Strength training that targets these muscles can give your breasts a firmer appearance.
However, exercise does not guarantee permanent results or the breast size you desire. You can opt for cosmetic treatment such as breast augmentation surgery in such cases.