Today, we suggest you make your own washing machine, using some items you have around the house.
How to make a homemade washing machine?
You no longer risk damaging your hands with detergent or any other cleaning product used, just as you will no longer need to run a wash cycle to clean mops and towels. From now on, you will achieve savings on electricity and water. So, if your washing machine just broke down or you have skin problems because of the products used, here you go A cheap, easy, fast and economical solution to remedy this. In fact, you will only have to make your own washing machine out of a bucket.
To achieve this, you will need:
- a large empty 1.5 liter soda bottle;
- from lighter
- from the bucket
- a screwdriver or a pointed knife;
- bread saw or serrated knife;
- Adhesive tape;
- detergent or washing powder.
After that, you will just have to follow these steps:
- Cut off the bottom of the soda bottle with the serrated knife.
- Run the lighter over the cut edge of the bottle to get rid of its sharp appearance.
- Drill several small holes around the rim of the bottle, use a screwdriver or knife for this. Make sure to hold the tool firmly in your hands to prevent it from slipping and injuring you.
Remove the cap from the bottle. Slide the broom handle into the neck, adjusting it so that it is securely attached with tape.
From then on, all you have to do is wash it like this:
- Fill half of the bucket with water;
- Put your device in the bucket and check the water level;
- add some detergent and put the clothes or fabric into the bucket;
- make up and down movements with the joystick;
- These movements will clean the laundry;
- All you have to do is hang it up to dry.
How to make a washer with a hop and a bottle
Leave a Comment