Few iPhone and Android users know that there are “secret” codes that can unlock many useful features, access them and perform many other actions faster. We show you what combination is used * 3001 # 12345 # * or * # * # 7262626 # * # *, and this will undoubtedly interest you!
Your mobile phone gives you access to a secret menu that provides you with useful information about the phone, with which other services can be opened.
To access this menu, you must enter a secret code in the form of numeric and special characters such as * and #. These combinations give access to information that you wouldn’t be able to check when in “normal” mode. In addition, requesting these icons also allows certain actions to be performed more quickly.
What is the code *3001#12345#* for?
This code is the most popular of all, it corresponds to Field test mode It scrolls to a hidden menu where you can check your mobile network settings, as well as your device’s performance. In other words, if you type this combination on your mobile phone, it will show you very detailed technical information about the signal strength. This can be very useful if you want to know where the signal is strong and where it is weak.
Other secret codes to access information or activate and deactivate services on your iPhone
Secret codes can be of great help, so know them and write them down so you have them on hand when needed. Here is a list of 10 more secret groups.
- *#06# – This code is used to display the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number of the iPhone. It is a unique number associated with each smartphone. If you know your IMEI, you will be able to unlock your SIM card or block the sale of your phone by reporting the IMEI number in case of theft.
- *#21# This code is used to check if the call forwarding option is active.
- *#30# – This symbol is used to display the identity of the caller’s number. When you receive a call and the caller’s number appears on your phone screen, the feature is activated.
- *#31# Phone number – This code allows you to hide your mobile phone number and make calls in “private” mode. Just type in the code and dial the phone number you want to call anonymously.
- *#33# – This code is used to get information about outgoing calls and to check blocked calls.
- *#43# – This icon displays information about held calls and enables this feature.
- #43# – This code is used to deactivate call waiting.
- *#61# This icon displays the number to which calls are being forwarded.
- *#62# – This secret code displays the number to which calls are forwarded when the phone is out of coverage or switched off.
- *#67# – This icon displays the number to which missed calls are forwarded when the phone is busy.
What are the secret codes to access hidden functions of Android?
Similar to iPhone, there are also hidden functions on Android phones, and Android phones are universal. However, it happens that certain assemblies work under certain versions of Android and not others.
- *#*#7262626#*#* : This code corresponds to the field test and is used to provide details regarding your mobile network.
- *#0*# : This group displays a list of information and tests.
- *#06# : By typing this code on your mobile phone, it will display information related to your mobile ID. It is commonly referred to as the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number.
- *#*#4636#*#* : This icon is used to display network and Wi-Fi information on your phone.
- *#0228# : This icon gives you information about your phone’s battery status.
- *#*#34971539#*#* : This icon allows you to get information about your phone’s camera.
- *#*#8255#*#*: This icon displays the GTalk service.
- *2767*3855# or *#*#7780#*#* : This code is used to reset your device.
- *2767*2878# : This code is used to reset your phone without erasing the stored data.
- From the main menu, tap the phone icon.
- Type one of the above codes.
- Press the green button like to make a call.
To redeem these codes, just follow the same steps as on the iPhone, except you don’t need to press the green call button. Once the combination is entered, the command runs on its own.
Now you have almost all secret codes for your iPhone or Android device. Don’t forget to write it down somewhere or save the article so you can access it very quickly when needed.
Read also If your credit card code is on this list, you’d better change it, you’re taking a risk
Leave a Comment