When you see a professional in action, you can quickly think that anyone can pull out a hard-boiled egg. However, in addition to good technique, it requires skill and accuracy.
How do boiled eggs succeed the first time?
Preparing a good breakfast is the best way to start the day. A task that seems easy at first glance, because it does not require much effort. A fact that can be very different, especially if you want to make a soft-boiled egg. If you don’t succeed after trying dozens of methods, you haven’t tried the sieve technique yet.
Strainer technology to make boiled eggs
Here are the steps for successful poached eggs the first time:
- Fill a saucepan with water and place a bowl in it, then bring the water to a boil;
- Break an egg into a sieve.
- After draining the egg, place it in the bowl (while still inside the pan);
- Let it cook for two minutes. The bowl of the ramekin allows the egg to take on an oval and uniform shape;
- Remove bowl from skillet, remove egg, and place on a paper towel to absorb excess water;
- Arrange the eggs on a salad or on toast.
Why does the colander method make perfect poached eggs?
To make good boiled eggs, it is absolutely essential Use fresh eggs (up to 28 days after extension). So and using The strainer, you can get rid of the white liquid that dissolves in the water.
How to make perfect poached eggs using other simple tricks?
Like the colander technique, there are also other tricks to making perfect poached eggs. Here are a few:
Make hard boiled eggs with a coating
- Fill the pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Place cling film on a bowl or cup and gently oil.
- Crack the egg in the middle of the bowl or cup.
- Close the membrane around the egg, taking care to vacuum out the air that is there.
- Dip the egg into the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the water with a slotted spoon and carefully cut through the coating to serve the hard-boiled eggs.
Make a poached egg with lemon juice
The citric acid in lemon allows the egg to coagulate more quickly. over here Steps to follow to get successful boiled eggs Lemon juice.
- Pour water into a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon, you can also replace it with white vinegar.
- Break the egg into bowls, then place it in the pan (you can put two or three at a time, depending on the size of the pan, but be sure to separate them with a spoon so they don’t stick).
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes to obtain a runny yolk.
- Remove the hard-boiled eggs using a slotted spoon.
From now on, you will have no problem making perfectly poached eggs. Feel free to put these tips into practice ASAP.
Leave a Comment