Thorough cleaning of your home cannot be complete without mold control and prevention. Here is a natural remedy to get rid of it.
How do you fight mold in your home? Two-component physical therapy
It is true that there are many anti-mold products Available in stores that are very good but many contain Chemicals and toxic. Go for a green cleaning using only natural ingredients, which you probably already have in your home.
White vinegar and baking soda to remove mold stains
Where does white vinegar contain acetic acid which gives her Descaling, stain removal and disinfection properties And that baking soda Absorbs moisture allowing mold to growthe combination of these two components makes it possible overcome this problem with high efficiency.
what do you need:
- 200 grams of baking soda
- 10 cl of water
- 15 cl of concentrated white vinegar at 14
How to proceed:
- The first step is to prepare a type of paste by mixing baking soda with a little water and pouring the vinegar into a spray bottle.
- Then spread the bread dough directly on the areas affected by traces of mold (walls, ceilings, joints, etc.)
- Leave it on for an hour before spraying white vinegar over the entire surface to be treated. This results in a chemical reaction in the form of a foam which makes it possible to strip and eliminate traces of mold easily.
- Let it act for ten minutes before rubbing the stain with a sponge.
- Rinse with tap water or white vinegar diluted with water.
Other treatments against the effects of mold
Like vinegar and baking soda, there are other methods that are very effective against mold stains.
– Hydrogen peroxide to treat mold
In a spray bottle, pour a 3% concentration of hydrogen peroxide, spray the areas to be treated and let it act for ten minutes. Then scrub with a brush to remove mold stains, then wipe with a damp towel. If the mold spots do not go away, repeat the process again.
this is Anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal solution Found in most medicine cabinets, it is an effective mold remedy. In fact, hydrogen peroxide can be safely applied to a variety of surfaces, including kitchen counters, bathrooms, and bathtubs.
Lemon juice to fight mold stains
Squeeze the juice of 3 to 5 lemons into the cup and spray it directly on the area to be treated. Leave it on for 5 minutes, then wipe the surface with a damp towel. If the mold does not disappear, you can apply the product a second time, then scrub it with a toothbrush. When the stains are gone, rinse them well with clean water.
Lemon is an excellent natural antiseptic and disinfectant. he is strong citric acid concentration Allow decomposing moldWhich makes it easier to eliminate.
Removing and destroying mold from your home should be your top priority. Thanks to these very economical remedies, you can finally get rid of them and stay healthy.