There are thousands of apps available for download on the App Store and Play Store, but some are more demanding than others. This is the application that drains your mobile battery quickly.
What is a power-hungry app that drains your phone’s battery?
We are always online, We listen to music, watch videos, play video games, and use messaging apps, etc. Despite everything These apps consume batterySome consume more energy than others.
The app that drains your smartphone battery life
in Social media categoryThe #1 app that has been convicted is none other than FB, the world’s most popular social network owned by Meta. In fact, Not improving the appAnd the Facebook drains our smartphone battery. Fortunately, there are ways to prevent this from happening without having to uninstall it.
Two ways to stop the Facebook app from draining your phone’s battery
The Facebook app has many power-consuming functions. You need to put an end to this or your phone may turn off after a while. A smartphone that can’t last a full day of use can be a nuisance, but it’s not necessarily the phone that’s at fault. Mobile applications such as Facebook They tend to Battery discharge. It’s up to you to do Some modifications to remedy this inconvenience. Here are some ways to block the Facebook app fromdraining your mobile phone battery :
Disable Facebook app autoplay
Careers ” reading to me It not only drains your battery but also your mobile data every time you scroll through your news feed. So it’s time to deactivate it, especially if you have limited package.
Here are the steps to follow if you are an Android user:
- Click on The icon representing three horizontal bars Located at the top right.
- Scroll down the page and select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Choose Profile settingsWhich is at the top in the section Profile personly.
- Scroll down the page to Media and contactsthen select Media and Communications.
- Choose ” auto startThen choose the option. ” Never play videos automatically “.
Here are the steps to follow if you are an iOS user:
- Click on code which represents three horizontal bars It is located at the bottom right.
- Choose Settings and privacy > Use of cellular data.
- Scroll to find auto start Then choose the option Never play videos automatically “.
Disable background app refresh
When enabled, this option enables apps Check for updates permanently in addition to the other jobs they perform Run in the background without asking your permission.
Disable Background App Refresh on iOS:
- go inside Settings > General.
- Choose ” Background update » then press ” Background update”.
- Three options will appear, Disable, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi and mobile data “, Determine ” disable “ To permanently block apps from running updates in the background.
Disable the app update option on Android:
- go inside Settings > Applications.
- A list of all the apps you use will appear, scroll down and select FB (This works with all other apps)
- Click on ” forced stop »
This option must be done manually each time you no longer wish to use the app. However, there is another option depending on your phone model:
- go inside Settings > Network and the Internet.
- Click on Data saverand then Can.
- go inside Settings > links > Data Usage > Save Data.
- Click on Active now.
We were surprised as much as I learned that Facebook is one of the apps responsible for draining the battery life of our mobile phones. However, with the suggested solutions, you can solve this problem.