Many people make the same observation: their cups inevitably emit several unpleasant odors. So what do you do to get rid of it?
How to prevent glass from smelling after washing?
for Get rid of that annoying smell in the stomachJust follow a few simple and quick steps, using one or two components You may already have it at home.
- Fill your sink with boiling water (or hot if you fear your cups will break), using a sink stopper, so that the cups are completely submerged at once.
- Add lemon juice or two cups of white vinegar to the water in the sink.
- Let the cups soak in the mixture for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then scrub them with a kitchen sponge or put them in the dishwasher and let them air dry.
Clean the kitchen sponge with which you wash the glasses
- Avoid soaking the sponge in raw meat or poultry juices. Instead, use a paper towel to prevent the smell from contaminating the sponge.
- Wash your cups with a clean sponge before using them on dishes with leftovers.
- After the dishes are done, clean the sponge well. Warm soapy water will do the trick. In addition, you can also use white vinegar or baking soda, which are very effective.
- If a sponge still smells bad, replace it immediately before it contaminates others covered with unpleasant odors and bacteria.
How to prevent the unpleasant smell of glass after washing it in the dishwasher?
- Before putting the cups in the dishwasher, make sure to remove as much of them as possible food particles.
- I’m thinking of filter sterility sometimes. To do this, take it out of the dishwasher and clean it well with a scrub brush, soap and hot water.
- Go to Regular cleaning of the dishwasher. To do this, simply mix water and dish soap, and rub the inside of your device with the resulting mixture.
- Thorough and thorough cleaning Every corner of your device to wipe effectively Residues and traces of dirt. Rinse the inside of the dishwasher by running a very high temperature vacuum cycle.
Why do mugs that are washed by hand or in the dishwasher give off a bad smell?
In fact, this phenomenon is very common in many homes and does not pose any health risk. However, the smell can be very embarrassing, even annoying, especially if you are having guests.
What mistake do you make by washing your glasses by hand?
Even if you don’t use the dishwasher to wash your cups, they can still disengage Far from a good smellThe most common reason behind this is Use Phosphate-free detergents. Phosphate-free liquid detergents leave streaks on glasses of water over time. And so the bacteria grow. And when they accumulate, the glasses begin to emit very unpleasant odors.
What’s wrong with putting your mugs in the dishwasher?
Many people tend to put their cups and other kitchen utensils in the dishwasher, Effortlessly remove leftover food or drinkThen add the detergent and start the wash cycle right away. consequences ? The detergent mixes with the food and produces a strong, unpleasant odor that envelops the inside of the mug.
As you have seen, you can easily eliminate and prevent bad odors from appearing in your cups by using lemon juice or white vinegar.