What are the health benefits of CBD?
Discovered in 1963, the CBD molecule differs from THC in that its intake causes psychoactive effects. It is actually the cannabis molecule that owes its reputation to its many therapeutic virtues. In fact, many scientific studies have been conducted to investigate the effects of CBD on health. The results were very promising.
Benefits on the body
CBD has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that allow it to effectively manage pain even those that are chronic. Thus, consuming this legal cannabis can be the solution to support pain caused by arthritis, muscle pain, migraines, etc.
It has also been proven that taking CBD regularly can significantly reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. When it comes to protecting heart health, CBD will also be of great use, as it relaxes blood vessels. Even better, CBD can also help treat convulsive diseases such as epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, or obesity issues.
Cannabidiol is also effective in combating various skin problems, such as acne, psoriasis, eczema and even redness. So feel free to visit the cbd store High Five to choose the highest quality CBD to improve your general well-being.
CBD Benefits for the Mind
According to numerous studies, CBD has relaxing and soothing properties. By stimulating the happiness hormones dopamine and serotonin, CBD allows the mind to calm down and deal with stressful situations. Thus CBD can be said to be an antidepressant or even a natural anti-stress. Promotes mood stability and serenity.
CBD will also be your ally to manage stress or to speak out in the context of work. The sedative properties of CBD have a positive effect on sleep. If you suffer from insomnia, you can turn to cannabidiol for satisfaction. This substance relaxes the mind and body and you can benefit from restful sleep for this purpose. That’s not all, CBD will also be a memory ally.
In conclusion, we remember that CBD is a real therapeutic alternative and not as much of a marketing ploy as some misguided people think.
What are CBD products?
There are different types of CBD products available for consumption in France. Here are the top products we can cite:
- CBD oil: This is one of the most popular CBD products. It consists of the CBD extract from the hemp plant, but also from another essential oil such as olive oil or hemp oil that is added to the extract in some cases. The oils are available in different levels of concentration which are 2%, 5%, 15%, 30% or 40%;
- CBD capsules: Sometimes CBD oil is encapsulated in an easily digestible capsule to form a CBD capsule. The latter is similar to other dietary supplements or tablets;
- CBD gum: tasteless bad;
- CBD Cream: Available as a face and hand cream and many other variations;
- CBD flowers: These are dried flowers that are rich from the start in CBD and low in THC;
- CBD e liquids: These are CBD liquid preparations that contain CBD and other ingredients such as propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin.